Let's talk about salads

I've just been in Worcester, England, the last week. Just to spent some time with my partner. I was being home throughout the day, as he went to work. So that meant .. LUNCH ON ME OWN!
The day I came over there (monday), we had a "shopping trip" to Tesco. Got some different lovely fresh veggies, fruit, meat .. and our dinner that night, plus yoghurt for my breakfast. we didn't pay that much, and with thinking of it as being my breakfast, lunch for the whole week, and mondays tea .. I think it was alright!

Oh well, what i really want, is to show you what i had for lunch, the whole week I was in Worcester.

1. INSPIRATION OF ITALIAN: 
Salad made of different lovely Italian stuff!
Rocket, fresh spinach, mozzarella, salami, sun dried tomato .. en ofc. a little bit of olive oil and basil! Who wouldn't love a lunch salad like that? Loads of different good tastes.
You get some spice, herbs .. a fat taste, fresh crunch and sweet and sour! Salads like that one, is some of my favorite eating.

2. INSPIRATION OF THE SEA:
Alright .. I know this is crab .. but i just love those seafood sticks aka crab sticks! It must b a texture thing, cause they don't really taste of much.
Well here's the next salad .. We got some avocado, fresh spinach, cucumber, flat beans (i love flat beans roasted quick on the pan) and sesame seeds on top.
It was lovely .. its all about mixing the different good tastes together, but also think about different textures.

3. INSPIRATION OF FRANCE:
Everyone knows the Nicoise salad? Well i got inspired of that, for this last one. Olives, avocado, rocket, pine nuts, flat beans, pesto-garlic bread and a perfect boiled duck egg.
My partner came home early this day, to have one of these as well. He loved it, so that made me really happy. He said: That salad was just full of good taste, i'm full up know, in a good way.
But that's what's it about! Make things tasty, even though it's just a lunch salad.

That was the salads from my week. There's only three yes, cause i came there late monday evening, and friday i was out almost all day! Saturday being with family.

Hope you've enjoyed this salad healthy kinda post, and that you inspired to make salad for lunch (gives you the energy to eat less veggie in you dinner, think about that).

Kommentarer

Populære opslag